Monday, November 4, 2013

Great Britain 2013



 



Almost finished our layover in GB.  After an overnight at a hotel at Paddington Station (yes, the Paddington bear station) and a visit to a fabulous pub called the Pride of Paddington.  (Which by the way offers a bed and full english breakfast for 20 pounds!) We headed off to Bath to visit Zoe, Chris, Lily and Alex.  They are well but as you can see from the photo I think Zoe is regressing a bit!  We then headed to Cheltenham to visit my cousins Ros and Steve.  We went for a nice long walk in the rolling hills of the area with their two dogs.  This was followed by a visit to a pub!  I see a pattern emerging here, does anyone else?  We will head back to London tomorrow, catch a show and then off to Amsterdam the next day for the next part of this adventure.  Am having some technical difficulties with loading pictures.  I will when I can.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment